The Diaconate has decided to adopt the following guidelines to minimise the possibility of brothers and sisters contracting and the spreading of the coronavirus:
1.Both front and side Entrance – Assign Ushers to serve people to disinfect their hands with Hand Sanitizer
2. Give a mask if they need to wear at worship service
3. Request for personal quarantine for 14 days once landing if coming back from China including Hong Kong and Macau (A special sign will be shown on the entrance with the usher)
4. To advise kindly to visitor(s) to point 3 recommended by NSW Health department
5. Please do not come to church when feeling unwell
6.Temperature checks and hand sanitized for the Children.
7. Kids with temperature to be advised to go home
8. Children will not come to the Sanctuary worshipping with Adults.
9. Greeting by shaking of hands will not be encouraged
10. Microphones / Sound board and instruments must be disinfected before using
11. We strongly recommend that Small group / Fellowship / Bible Study / Lunches / English Class / Tuesday Prayer meeting / Line Dance are postponed/cancelled until 29th Feb 20 at this stage.
This is a temporary arrangement until the Coronavirus situation is under control. We appreciate everyone’s co-operation and understanding in this challenging time.
Let us also not forget to pray for God’s healing and His help in getting the situation under control.
NSW Health recommends that if you develop a fever, a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath within 14 days of travel or have had contact with a person with confirmed coronavirus, you should immediately isolate yourself from other people. Contact your GP or your emergency department or call the healthdirect helpline 1800 022 222 and seek medical attention as soon as possible. It is important to phone ahead so that the practice or emergency department can make appropriate preparations and protect others.