10pm 14 October to 5am Monday 17 October
- Construction will begin in Zone 9 (Liverpool to Goulburn), 10 (where we are), and 11 (Little Hay to Rawson Square) on Friday 10pm
- During this time, the 3 zones are totally blocked out as the project team will establish the construction zone (moving those heavy equipment, machines etc)
- No access to our church carpark during this period.
- Advisable to use public transport this weekend, if possible. If driving is unavoidable, try to park at one of the nearby public carpark (e.g. Market City).
Post 17 October Monday
- Access to carpark will be maintained
- some impact to the pedestrian pathway
Opal Card – $200 prize!
- The Sydney Light Rail Project Team is encouraging the use of public transport during the construction period, by giving away a chance to win $200 credit on your Opal Card by tap-on and tap-off from anywhere within Zone 9 to 11 during the construction period.